From roll-ups to cash-outs, let Southwest Guaranty help refinance your future.
Refinancing your current commercial mortgage loan offers several benefits. It can reduce interest rates and monthly payments, reduce your payment period, offer the convenience of rolling two loans into one, or even provide a cash-out amount for other projects.
Simply put, refinancing your commercial loan may be the cost-saving solution your business needs.
Southwest Guaranty’s flexible commercial lending solutions can quickly develop and fund your refinancing loan at a rate and term package that meets your needs.
Get Started Today
Southwest Guaranty can issue a term sheet on your commercial property refinance loan application within 24 hours with no up-front cost. Please complete our loan submission form and contact us to arrange receipt of the following:
- Click to Print: Loan Submission Form
- Prior 2 years financial statements.
- Current year-to-date profit and loss statement.
- Borrower’s credit report
- Borrower’s financial statement or completed 1003
- Copy of property purchase contract, if applicable
- Pictures of the property, if available.
Use our quick estimator tool in the sidebar to calculate your estimated payments >>